Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Baseball

I'm not sure how it started, but when the weather turned nice a few weeks ago, Jason decided to play baseball with Tyler.  We already had the gear, thanks to a Christmas present from Beth and Jake and a hand-me-down from my coworkers Will and D.


teaching correct form

pitching the ball


That is the face of a happy boy!

some tee action

Holly = nonplussed

Then, Jason put out bases...

heading to first

rounding second

third base in his sights

 He's a natural.


2 comments:

Jenelle Leanne said...

What in the deep world? Tyler went from a baby to a little boy over night!!! The last pictures I saw of him he was still LITTLE! :)

I'm so looking forward to little league... I hope Brant likes baseball...

Unknown said...

I just hope Tyler has Jason's hand-eye coordination and not mine!