Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tyler's First Day

Tyler started daycare yesterday.  From the sounds of it, he fit right in and had a really good day.






Tyler's bed:




Tyler's room:

already winning over the ladies

His teacher called me around 11:00.  I panicked.  She quickly calmed my nerves by saying she was calling to check in and let me know that everything was going really well.  He had had a bottle and a nap and was staring at a mobile while she was talking to me.  I have to admit, I teared up a bit.  I was so glad to hear that he was enjoying himself.  No working mom's guilt here!


When he came home, he was all smiles.  I guess he was glad to see me.  Thank goodness, because I was sure glad to see him, too!  He gets a report each day -- things like naps he took and times he ate.  It also included a list of things he did yesterday -- played in the bouncy seat, with a wooden mobile, and the activity mat.  They said he was happy all day, and was "a pro."

Their note also mentioned one more thing: "We have fallen for his little 'self'."  Don't worry, ladies, it happens to all of us!

No comments: