Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Daddy Time

I love watching Jason interact with Tyler.




It's amazing to watch them together.  I think most of the day I'm in survival mode.  When I'm not feeding him (which honestly takes up the majority of my day... *sigh*), he's either sleeping or he's  hanging out in his swing or bouncy chair while I get some stuff done.  We do play together on his activity mat or on his robot blanket in his room, but it's not the same as when he's with Jason.  

Jason is so creative with how he plays with Tyler.  I see a whole different side of Tyler when he's with Jason.  Sure, he smiles and coos and crows at me occasionally during the day, but after all day away from his dad, Tyler gives Jason a HUGE wide-mouth grin when he gets home from work.  That's not too surprising though.  After all, he is a Daddy's boy.

No comments: