Friday, November 15, 2013

Mornings

I've mentioned a little before about mornings around the Self household these days (you can read about it here and here).  Now, I finally have the pictures to back it up.


the set-up

love this boy!

determined to punch that giraffe


Who can work when there's a cutie like this nearby?  The answer?


Not Jason!  He said he had a really hard time concentrating on work.  I can see why!

Now, we've slightly modified Tyler's schedule so that I feed him a little later in the morning (usually around 5:00) and then put him back to bed.  Jason starts work at 5:30 now, and Tyler sleeps in til about 7:30.  Jason just stops working at that point so he can focus on feeding, changing, clothing, and playing with Tyler.
I'm so jealous.  Tyler is definitely a morning person and wakes up excited to face the day.  I'm sad I don't get to see all his smiles and hear his laughter, but the few mornings I have been around when he's awake, it's been really hard to leave him and go to work.  I guess leaving in the mornings when he's sleeping really is the best solution.

No comments: