Monday, December 9, 2013

Family Photos

I'm ba-ack!  Jason and I have been taking a million and a half photos, and we've both finally had time to edit them.  Now, if I can just find time to write about all the things that have been going on!

A few weeks ago, I noticed that all three Selfs looked decent (and mildly coordinating) as we headed off to church.  That afternoon, I asked Jason to take some pictures of us.  This wasn't a formal photo shoot or anything (if so, I would have fixed my hair, and Tyler would have probably been in something a little more formal), but just some quick shots of our family.

Jason, as usual, did a fantastic job, especially because Tyler wasn't too thrilled and I kept talking or looking down at him to see if he was smiling.  Sidenote: Megan-talking shots look rough, really rough.

I think they turned out great.  Here's a few of my favorites:

not bad for Jason having to run to get in the shot


I can picture Tyler saying, "Mooooooom, this is booooooring"


"Ooh, what's that in the trees?"

1 comment:

Amanda English said...

I think a remote might be a nice gift idea. ;) I LOVE MINE!