Monday, January 6, 2014

Nothing Much

In Sunday School yesterday, our teacher asked us what were we looking forward to in 2014.  Some people said new jobs or family vacations.  Jason's reply?  "Watching our little boy change every day."  Not that this isn't momentous, but we're looking forward to 2014 being pretty uneventful for us.  Looking back on the years we've been together, we've gone through major life changes each year.  Here's hoping 2014 is a little tamer!

2007: Began dating in January, got engaged in September



2008: Got married in June



2009: Jason quit his job and began working at SAS in September.  I also quit my job in September.

bye bye, Enthalpy!
Jason's breakfast on his first day at SAS


2010: I went back to school in January to get my Master's Degree in teaching

sporting my new lab coat from KHB


2011: I graduated grad school in May and began a new career as a teacher in August

graduation day with the fam

2012: bought a new house in June and sold our townhouse in July

closing day

2013: became a family of three in August



2014: Who knows???

2 comments:

Amanda English said...

One of my favorite posts. (: BIG SMILE! I loved the yearly exciting recaps... It seems like every year you had exciting things going on! ;)

PS - You are joining the 30 club this year? (:

Unknown said...

I join in a couple of days!