Thursday, September 19, 2013

Daddy's Boy

We're still learning the little man's personality, but it's easy to tell, he's a Daddy's boy.  Don't get me wrong, he loves his mama.  But sometimes I get the feeling that I'm just the "milk lady" to him.  Sometimes he gets fussy if I play with him between meal times because he can't figure out why he's hanging out with me but not eating.  But Daddy?  Daddy's awesome all the time.

He gets excited (well, as excited as a three week old can get) when Jason comes home from work.  They have boy time.  It started off with Jason lovingly spending time with newborn Tyler.





Now, they are actually able to play together a bit.  I mentioned before about the tongue game (Jason sticks out his tongue and Tyler mimics).  Jason also makes other funny faces at him.  Tyler will kick his legs and squirm around, or Jason will make him "run" or "kick a ball" with his legs.  He'll walk Tyler around the house and show him things.  Tyler just soaks it all in.  He loves time with his daddy.



All that fun time can wear my boys out.