Thursday, April 10, 2014

Nebo Trip -- Sunday

Sunday morning we went to Jason's parents' church.  We received quite a treat -- the singing talents of the Mylon Hayes family.


Here's a video of them (not from that weekend, just one I found on You Tube).  I got my socks knocked off my 11-year-old Kennedy (solo at 47sec).  They said they call her "spark plug."  I can see why.


After church, we met up with Jake and Beth for lunch.  Tyler (my kid who will eat anything within arm's reach) got his second experience with lemons.  He grimaced, but kept coming back for more...




After lunch, we all went to visit MawMaw.  She was recovering from surgery and was very pleased to have visitors.  I think she was even more pleased to have the strawberry milkshake we brought her!!!


It was a great weekend, but exhausting!  Tyler napped nearly the whole way back to Raleigh and was sluggish the next morning.  He had a good time seeing his family, though, and being the center of attention.  

No comments: