Friday, February 13, 2015

Christmas at Home, Part 1

Since Santa was coming on Christmas Day, we decided as a family to open presents on Christmas Eve.  Jason got most of the pictures, so the awesome in-focus ones of me and Tyler are his.  The dark (because our house is a cave) fuzzy ones of him are mine.



that's a toy eggplant, in case you were trying to figure it out...

loving the tissue paper

dino hooded towel = love


my "ooh, pretty!" present-opening face

my "ack!  can't believe you got me this!" present-opening face

quick wardrobe change to try on my new science shirt


Jason's present-opening face

my ... ? ... present-opening face (top-quality hot cocoa, btw, ruins you forever)

Tyler's "neigh!" face

admiring Jason's frugal wrapping job

Jason trying to wrangle Tyler, who was. just. not. having. it. during the present-opening


new shoes!!!!



... I'm not cut out for this "photographing a toddler" business

Tyler's guys from IKEA
Best $5 ever

Can you tell he likes his new rocking moose?












No comments: