Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Christmas with the Davenports

Kara and Addison couldn't come on Christmas, so they came a few weeks before.  I swear, every picture I have of Kara is reading to Tyler and Addison...


Everyone enjoyed opening presents, but I think Tyler and Addison's favorite part was playing outside on the swing set.





While Tyler napped, the girls made chocolate-covered pretzels.  Other than being a bit stingy with the sprinkles, Addison was a natural!



A few days after Christmas, the rest of the crew came to the house.  There was lots of food, lots of eating of said food, and lots and lots of present-opening (we kept it under 4 hours this time, I think!).








                         



  


Exhausted yet?  Tyler was, too, and stopped to eat a snack!

    

Teal jackets!


I've never entertained that many people (other than for a party), but Mom and Dad graciously supplied Brunswick Stew and pimiento cheese, so it was fairly easy!  I made some Christmas goodies and a Feliz Navidad feast, and we were all set!










No comments: