Monday, February 16, 2015

Christmas with the Selfs

The weekend before Christmas, we headed to Nebo to celebrate with Jason's family.  In my list-making, Christmas-packing mania, I somehow managed to leave my camera at home, so we'll have to rely on Jason's pictures.

Beth and Jake graciously hosted us, and we had a really great time, especially watching the little guys (Sawyer and Tyler) playing with their new loot.


loved this idea!



new mittens




There was lots of playing at Nana and PawPaw's house, too, but we didn't happen to get pictures of that.  Tyler got to play with Nana's chickens and learned about pianos.  Everyone else got to hear my awesome singing of "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" over and over and over as Tyler requested I play it on the piano and sing it.

Tyler also gave lots of hugs:



No comments: