Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thanksgiving

I'm back!  Well, for a bit at least.  Hopefully I'll find time to continue blogging.  Little Man is growing up so fast that I'm usually scrambling to catch up.  I often forget to take pictures or blog about it because I'm having such a fun time living it!

Anyway, here's a quick(ish... you know me, I'm long-winded) rundown of Thanksgiving.

We spent Thanksgiving in Jamesville.  Lots of family, lots of food.  My sisters and I decided to give Mom and Dad updated photos of us for their hallway.  Jason was gracious enough to brave the unseasonably cold afternoon and gusty wind that kept knocking over, and eventually breaking, his light stands in order to make the photos happen.  Tyler and I walked around a bit, then ended up camping out in the car while Jason set up.



We ended up outside my old elementary school cafeteria because it was shady with an even backdrop.  I love the result!




Mom couldn't wait til Christmas to give the grandkids some gifts, including special Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer plates and cups.


Tyler and Addison had a blast!  Tyler loved playing with all the new toys and watching how big kids play (which did cause a minor fall-off-the-Little-Tikes-slide incident).  Addison had a great time showing Tyler around and playing with toys that she had forgotten about.

I think they may like each other:




No comments: