Wednesday, August 19, 2015

20 Weeks? More like 24 Weeks

So much for "I'll do a photo every 4 weeks."  Think you've missed a lot of posts?  Not exactly.  I've only managed one so far this pregnancy, at 14 weeks.

Megan: 22 weeks
Kara: 24ish weeks

23 weeks


Ok, so what is going on these days at 24 weeks?

For the most part, I feel great!  I told the doctor the other day that other than my giant belly, there isn't much to remind me I'm pregnant.

For the most part, I still have a normal amount of energy.  On vacation and weekend outings, I do require more breaks than usual.  This isn't a big deal except that Tyler assumes every time we sit on a park bench, he thinks we're going to have snack time.

I've started back to work, so I may very quickly discover that I feel MUCH more pregnant when standing/being active for nine hours a day.  That's a bit different than binge-watching Netflix with my feet kicked up all summer!

The big news is we're having a GIRL!  It still hasn't sunk in yet.  There will be a post on this later, but my major source of anxiety the past month was trying to figure out a girl nursery theme that both Jason and I liked.  Tyler has started calling Bump "baby sister" which is about the world's most precious thing.  It's starting to get real, yo!

She's moving around some, but still hasn't been consistently kicky enough for people to feel externally.  I can feel her kicks, and I finally got Jason to successfully feel one the other day.

So that's 24 weeks!

No comments: