Thursday, August 6, 2015

"What I Did on my Summer Vacation," by Tyler Self

I played on a really cool scooter.



I got to watch tv in bed, nestled in Mom's really cool pillow



I picked up seashells and tried to hear the ocean in them.  It was not successful.



I got to ride the elevator, and sometimes even got to push the buttons!  (no picture, because Mom just focused on preventing me from pushing the fun yellow "call for help" button in the elevator instead of taking my picture)


All the ladies (and some guys, too) fawned over my super cool hat



I listened really well...
like when Mama and Daddy said "Don't climb the sand dunes"

Or, "We're going to walk on the beach, but we're not going to get wet, ok?"

And, of course, "Don't lie down in the sand."



Ok, with all honesty, I asked Tyler about vacation:
What was your favorite part about vacation? "Vacation at the beach"

What was your favorite part about the beach? "Everything"

What was your favorite part about the hotel? "The elevator"

What was your favorite thing you ate? "Pizza"

What was your favorite thing about the aquarium?  "Fishies"

What was your favorite part about the battleship? "Water and crocodiles"
Um... what?  Maybe he saw something I didn't!

Overall, I think he had a really fun time.

1 comment:

Jenelle Leanne said...

Would love to hear more about the crocodiles :) love all the pictures! He's getting SO big!!!