Wednesday, June 17, 2015

14 Weeks

I'm actually 15 (and a half) weeks now, but here's the picture of me at 14 weeks.



Baby Self #2 has made his/her presence known long before Tyler did.  As a comparison, here I am 17 weeks with Tyler...

Baby bump?  What baby bump?  Oh, to have first-pregnancy belly again...


I'm not going to do the whole summary thing, but here are the answers to the "typical" questions:

Due? Technically December 5, but my doctors are encouraging me to go early (since Tyler was such a big guy), so I've been telling people it will probably be closer to Thanksgiving
Symptoms? I won the pregnancy lottery again.  No morning sickness, no food aversions this time (I remember chucking nearly a whole ham last time because I couldn't stand it being in the house), no more exhaustion than normal.  I DID have a crazy-nasty stomach bug about a month ago that was the worst I've had in over a decade.  Moms who deal with morning sickness, I bow down to you and have so much more respect for you.  A few days of horror does not equal 3 months (or more) of morning sickness.
Gender?  Should be revealed in late July at my 20-week appointment.  We will be finding out (I'm far too Type-A to wait!)
Name?  We actually haven't discussed (or thought?) about it at all yet.  We both said we'll start that once we know what we're having.  Kara asked if we're going to keep the name a secret again.  I'm not sure, but if she and I both end up having the same gender, there will definitely be some sister-sister discussions going on even if the general public is kept in the dark!  I can't have her "steal" my name by accident.  *cough cough, talking about you, Jill, and your dog "Sydney"*

No comments: