Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Portraits

What is it about Easter and taking family portraits?  On Sunday, Facebook was full of families posed together, usually in front of budding trees.  Maybe it's that everyone looks decent (or at least tries to) on Easter.  Maybe it's the fun colors, either pastels or bright, depending on your Easter personality.  Well, my family was no exception.  We actually took portraits after church on Sunday.  We didn't get the whole family (Jill was in Charlotte, my cousin Jason had left on Saturday because his girlfriend had to work, and Daddy was way sick), but I was pleasantly surprised with the pictures I did manage to get.

Jason and Sammie on Saturday before they headed back to WF

Mom, Aunt Carol, Uncle Jim, and Aunt Tammy

Jason and I

Aunt Carol and Cousin Adam

One of my favorites of the day -- Kara, Addison, and Kelly

PS, not only does "cheddar Bo biscuit" still get a big smile, but apparently Uncle Jason was making Aunt Meg have bunny ears!  Oh, Uncle Jason!


Grandma (or "Anma," as it sounds to me) and Addison putting flowers in my church's Easter cross

Love this one

And because we need just one more Addi pic:


No comments: