Friday, July 5, 2013

Jamesville Shower

Last weekend, Lilhimself and I traveled east for our Jamesville baby shower.  Thanks to my aunt Tammy for taking pictures of the event for me.

Decorations and Food:
They went with a rubber duck theme.  I've talked for years about having a duck-themed bathroom, so I'm guessing this is what inspired Mom to suggest it.


The centerpieces

The food was AWESOME!  I couldn't stop going back for seconds (and thirds...).  I can't remember it all, but there were cheese puffs, fudge, salted pecans, haystacks, veggies and chips and their respective dips, meatballs, cocktail wienies, pimento cheese sandwiches, etc.  In other words, all things yummy!





Is this not the cutest cake ever?  A lady in Jamesville (Vicky McCombs) makes cakes as a hobby, and she does a fantastic job!  It was so pretty, no one wanted to cut into it.  Bonus: that meant that cake came home with us!



Opening Gifts:






The Guests:
Since I don't actually live in Jamesville anymore, we kept the guest list really small, mostly just church ladies, neighbors, and a few high school friends.  Nothing compared to Kara's baby shower where 3/4 of the town showed up!  


High school friends Micah and Jessica and their little girls

Family photo: Aunt Tammy, Mama, me, Aunt Carol, Addison, and Kara




No comments: