Sunday, August 18, 2013

40 Weeks!

Jason and I decided to have a little fun with our LAST belly photos!


Doritos, peanut butter, and milk... yum! 


How far along? 40 weeks!  We're due Tuesday!
Baby size? Full size and ready to pop
Maternity clothes?  I have about five shirts I keep in rotation when out in public.  At home, I've taken to wearing Jason's t-shirts, because they don't cling to the belly.
Sleep?  Sleep is getting a little more uncomfortable.  Flipping from one side to the other is nearly impossible.
Best Moment this Week?  Hopefully getting to meet my little fella!
Miss Anything?  Honestly, I think part of me is going to miss being pregnant.  Laugh if you want, but feeding a baby in the womb is way easier than feeding him outside in the world.  There are no diapers to change, and he doesn't cry.
Movement?  He's calming down a bit.  He doesn't have a lot of room in there any more, but he'll do the occasional fist bump or kick-foot to let me know he's still in there.
Food Cravings?  I've been way hungrier the past week or so (I guess that explains the fridge shots!).
Anything Making me Queasy/Sick?  During my first trimester, we had some plug-in air fresheners that made me very queasy, so they had to go.  This past week, Jason tried to plug them in again.  Nope... they had to be banished.
Gender? Still boy... otherwise, we're going to have a lot of returning to do!
Symptoms?  I can definitely tell it's getting close.  He's settled down, it's hard for me to get around (off the couch, in and out of cars, etc.), and my hips feel like they are made of jelly.
Wedding Rings On/Off?  Off.  I'm excited to put them back on as soon as possible.
Mood?  Anxious, but in a good way.  It's this crazy feeling where mundane things like "Will I go to work tomorrow?" or "Will I be around to cook dinner tonight?" are unknown.  Everything is a big question mark.
Looking Forward To?  Lilhimself's birth day!

2 comments:

Jenelle Leanne said...

I love your facial expressions in the pictures!
1. Um, I'm hungry... but nothing sounds good... sigh
2. Ooh! I found stuff to eat! :)

Amanda English said...

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!