Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Duke Gardens

Photography is a bit different for us these days.

Jason has really gotten into film photography, so it takes him a while to get all the settings correct for his photos (unlike digital, where you get a preview and can say "oh, the lighting isn't right" or "oh, that's not quite in focus").  I sometimes bring my camera, but spend most of my time with Tyler.  Things are a little difficult as the "two-ness" is coming out in him (thankfully his current rebellion is sitting down in protest instead of running off or throwing a tantrum *knocks on wood*).  Plus, I'm not really supposed to pick him up, so there's a lot of chasing around my independent little guy.

All that said, I did manage to take some pictures back in April (maybe?  sorry, it's been so long, I can't remember) at Duke Gardens.

Climbing on park benches = world's most awesome thing

There were lots of "Tyler running off" pictures for me to choose from!

Hey, I DID manage to photograph something other than Tyler while I was there!

... because this was happening at the same time

teaching the difference between "touch the flower" and "pick the flower"... it's a work in progress (sorry, Duke Gardens folks)


Self portrait (with goofy-faced boy)



No comments: