Thursday, June 14, 2012

4 Years of Bliss

Happy 4th Anniversary to my best friend and most favorite person in the whole wide world, Jason!




This is one of my favorite wedding pictures because it was totally candid.  It was taken only a few minutes after we got married, and I think I was saying to Jason "We did it!"


Last week, our Sunday School teacher said that on the way to and from church, he and his wife pray for couples in the class.  He said they often like to imagine things, like "What Jason and Meg will look like on their 50th wedding anniversary." (yes, he used us as the example)  Jason didn't miss a beat before saying "We'll look awesome!"

Well dear, here's to four years down, forty-six to go!

2 comments:

Jenelle Leanne said...

I missed that in class!

Congrats on 4 years!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, it was when you were out. Brian also said he imagined Jason would have a really long gray beard on our 50th anniversary. :)