Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Day in the Life of Sawyer

Last weekend, Jason and I went to visit his family.  Sara, Adam, and Sawyer were visiting from Hawaii, so I've decided to let Sawyer guest-blog today.

Hey, everyone!  I love visiting Nana and Paw Paw's house, and I love when Uncle Jason and Aunt Meg come to visit, too!  I have jam-packed days when I'm in NC.  Here are some of the things I did last weekend.


I had a photo shoot with Uncle Jason.  He has all these funny things attached to his camera.  I like to play a game with him where I stand still long enough for him to focus on me, then I run away really quickly before he can take the picture.  It's really fun to watch Uncle Jason get frustrated!



I played with a daisy Aunt Meg picked for me.  It became my new best friend, and I carried it around with me for hours.  I sat in the grass with it...


 I walked around with it...


and I held it in my hand while I played with rocks in the driveway...


 I swung with Nana.  I made all the big folks laugh by saying "whee!" every few seconds.  I even convinced them to say it with me.  "Whee!"


I thought deep thoughts.  Not everything can be fun and games.  Every once in a while I get really still and quiet.  I like to think really deep thoughts and make the big folks wonder what's going on in that head of mine.


I got to work.  That lawn isn't going to mow itself!

1 comment:

Amanda English said...

Good post Sawyer! ;) xoxo