Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hmm, Should I Be Kate or Pippa?

Thursday was British Influence Day.  We decided to dress up like British royalty at tea time.



A super-duper large shout-out to Gabe for this picture since, believe it or not, we were not all present for this picture!  Thursday was a crazy day (I had not one, not two, but THREE meetings after school!), so Gabe kept his camera in the same place, took our pictures, and actually stitched the picture together.  Crazy!


For instance, this was the actual picture with me in it...


That man has skills!


Another special shout-out to my friends Kristen and Amanda for letting me borrow their shoes and hats (respectively) to help make my outfits.  I don't know what I would have done on country day or British day without y'all!

2 comments:

Amanda English said...

That is some photoshop skills! Love the hat! xoxo

Jenn & David said...

awesome! And what talent to get you all together.