Thursday, October 25, 2012

Homecoming Quotes

Tuesday = Olympic Ring Day (see original post here)

Here are a few more shots from that day, along with some student quotes.


"Are you dressed up for Halloween?" (he honestly didn't realize I was dressed up for Homecoming)


"I'm too scared to go in the classroom!"



 "Are you going to change before you start class?  I won't be able to pay attention to you!"


And my personal favorite, from a student in the hallway to one of my students:
"Is that your teacher?  Man, I wish I had her!  Is she cool?"



PS, the answer's probably no, but it's nice that I was considered "cool" for a moment. :)

2 comments:

Jenn & David said...

wow, never would have pictured you in goth but you pulled it off pretty well.

Jenelle Leanne said...

:) Love the quotes!