Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jake and Beth Self

At the beginning of October, Jason and I headed to Nebo to see his little brother get married.  While the day was not without it's "interesting" moments (forgetting the ring at home until a few minutes before the ceremony, the preacher possibly making them say their vows twice, the best man showing up late), at the end of the day, they got married, and that's all that mattered.

I'll be the first to admit I didn't get great shots.  I was trying to stay out of the real photographer's way, which meant people weren't normally looking towards my cameras.  Let's consider these for documentation sake only.

The Wedding Party


The Selfs
the cake

post-cake

toast

Nanny and her grandsons


What I DID get a lot of pictures of was the beautiful reception locale!  Stay tuned for some family photos.

No comments: