Thursday, June 5, 2014

5 Minutes

I've birthed a go-getter.  Tyler does more in 5 minutes' time than many do all day.  Here are a few photos I snapped from Mother's Day weekend when Tyler and I were outside watching Jason plant my gift).  That kid is difficult to keep up with!!!!


playing with his activity cube (thanks, Aunt Kara for letting us borrow!)

"Yeah, I'm standing.  What of it?"

not sure what this face was about


here he is making it again

precious


hands at work (go ahead, I know you wanna say "chunky hands")


I call this his "door knocker" face and it makes me laugh each time

It also reminds me of the door knocker from Labyrinth

the resemblance is uncanny, no?


How many of you just scrolled up to look at his door knocker face again?



Why is he eating his hand?

Oh wait, is that a puff in his hand?  Man, whoever invented puffs was a GENIUS!  My kiddo loooooooooves them!  Glad to know he's not just cannibalistic.

Happy boy clapping about snack time/outside time

No comments: