Monday, June 30, 2014

Reason #78 I Love my Husband

When Tyler was diagnosed with HFMD, the doctor also saw he had double ear infections.  No news to us, since he's had a bunch of these and they're only ever discovered when we go to the doctor for something else.  Anyway, he had to do a round of amoxicillin (much to Tyler's excitement because my kid loves some medicine!).  The pharmacy told us to keep it in the fridge, so I wrote myself a note to keep by the rest of his food so I wouldn't forget -- "Don't forget meds."  Simple enough, right?

A day after I wrote the note, I noticed some... modifications...  had been made to the note.


I don't know what I love more, that he put "buy lenses" or that he added a comma because it was now needed.  Either way, I love that silly hubster of mine!

No comments: