Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can It Get More Incredible?

In addition to our group shots yesterday, one of the science teachers set up a little mini photo shoot and took individual pics.  He also gave us superhero identities.  Here they are.  PS, the captions are the photographers, not mine.

Anatomy Female -- About to open a can of knowledge on yo posterior



APES (AP Environmental Science) Avenger -- Iconic.  There should be a waving flag behind him, but I'm not that good.



Forensics Enforcer -- She has this expression on her face like she is challenging the sun to a fight.



Biology Woman and her soon-to-be sidekick -- Don't you dare come near my baby!



Chemigal -- She's just too happy to stop crime.



Earth Science Man -- Oddly happy about something.



Earth Science Woman who also does copies (he was struggling for titles at this point) -- Posing and pondering life's greatest mysteries.



Earth Physical Woman -- Not a person to run into in a dark alley.



Chemical Boy -- Has that hunger that only a deep dish pizza can satisfy.  
PS, that's the photographer.  THIS picture was taken my yours truly.  Yep, a Canon 7D fancy camera like Jason has... not too shabby, eh?


Biology Fantastico -- Hit you with the right.



Physics Man -- His spider sense in tingling.   So he better hurry because  getting into and out of these costumes can take a long time.


So that's some more from Tuesday.  Today, we were Disney tourists.  I'm waiting on pictures (I didn't take a lot today) and then I'll post them.  Let's just say one of my students saw me on the stairs today and nearly fell down the stairs laughing.  I didn't think I looked THAT bad!

3 comments:

Stuart said...

You look fierce!

However a couple of those folks looked more like MermaidMan on Spongebob.

Unknown said...

We used MermaidMan as an inspiration. ;-)

Amanda English said...

WOW that is just super incredible!!! =)