Thursday, September 1, 2011

A September to Remember

Happy September, everyone!  Boy howdy, it's going to be a jam-packed one!  Here's some things I'm really looking forward to this month:

~Eating delicious smoky meats with Joe and Amanda, and then gabbing with Amanda while the boys play ping pong.

Excited to spend some quality time with these people... minus the moustaches


~Labor Day with the in-laws -- apparently we're going to go look at elk or something

~Gretchen's engagement party -- celebrating G-money's nuptials, and getting some quality Melody time on the way

Love these girls, even when they are up to no good...

~Jamesville weekend -- spending some quality time with the fam, woot woot!


~Spirit Week -- I thought my senior year of high school was going to be my last Spirit Week.  I am so glad I was wrong...

The Jessicas and I getting decked out in red for Spirit Week junior year 

Coffee tour -- Jason and I are always looking for free stuff to do, so I'm really excited about a free tour of Larry's Beans, where they roast their coffee and everything

Sarah visit -- speaking of coffee, my friend Sarah is squeezing me into her US visit (she and her family live overseas).  I haven't seen her in years, so I'm pumped!

~Ending the month with my favorite niece's FIRST birthday!  You mean I get to go to Jamesville twice in one month?  *Squeal with excitement*  Bring on the smash cake!

Nearly one year ago...


And this summer at the beach.



Hello September, I've been waiting for you...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Butterfly bathroom @ Ma's! And you should be a honey blonde again. Really.

Unknown said...

Can you believe we had a bathroom like that for 20-some years? Crazy.