Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tasty Treats of Deliciousness

If necessity is the mother of all invention, going away for the weekend is like the eccentric uncle.  Last Thursday night, I looked at my newly-opened 2-liter Diet Dr. Pepper and knew it would be flat when I got back from Jamesville.  I needed to drink a lot of it, and after dinner I still had a lot to go.

Enter the Moose Tracks ice cream.  No, the ice cream wouldn't go bad over the weekend, but since Jason was staying in Raleigh near our freezer, I knew the chances of seeing that ice cream post-weekend were slim.

The whipped cream?  Um... we had it, and I thought it would be delicious (it was).  The end result?  Voila!!!!



It was like a delicious vanilla float... with surprise peanut butter cups at the end (from the ice cream).  Soooo good!  Jason came home from pool night and caught me red-handed.  If he hadn't, I think I would have been really tempted to make a second float!

My name is Megan, and I approve of this float.

No comments: