Friday, September 16, 2011

G-Money's Engaged, Woo!

Last week, I went to Gretchen and Jeremy's engagement party in Windsor.  I got to see some old friends (like Melody and Gretchen) and make some new ones (like Melody's roommates and friends Gretchen talked about for years that I finally got to meet).

I had a blast -- explaining to the non-country-folk what Brunswick stew and stewed potatoes were, shag dancing (or at least faking it) and doing the cha-cha slide.  I actually had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures until the end of the night when we were leaving!  Here are a few...





Center: Gretchen and Jeremy, as well as some college friends (like me and Melo, and G's former roomies Jess and E), church buddies (Becky, Sarah, Meg, Sarah, Adam), and Jeremy's friend Chris



Melody and I with "Mama D" (Miss Diane), the proud Mama of the Bride



Me and Melo

No comments: