Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Incredible" Science Teachers

Spirit Week, day two.  It was Superheroes/Supervillains Day, and the Science Department decided to dress as the Incredibles.

Before school, I practiced some of my superhero poses.


"Don't mess with me" pose/"Why am I smiling?" pose


Stoic pose (if only I had wind in my hair)


Fighting pose?  Flying pose?

Candids before the big photo shoot.

Shelly doing the Mrs. Incredible pose 


Aaron and Charlie practicing the hands-on-hips pose

And finally... the group shot!



Yep, we are a force to be reckoned with.  And yes, Mom, all those people are science teachers.  Slightly larger than Jamesville's 2-person department, huh?




2 comments:

Jenn & David said...

I certainly don't remember the teachers going all out like this for spirit week when we were there. Too funny!

Amanda English said...

This makes me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!