Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gretchen and Jeremy

My college friend Gretchen got married in Edenton on November 19th.  Edenton is such a beautiful town, and I was excited to show it to Jason.  I think I smell a day-trip back there some day for photos.

Wasting a bit of time before heading to the church




It was really sunny... at least, I think that's why Jason's making that face

The wedding was nice, and the reception beautiful.  However, I did a HORRIBLE job of photographing it.  No pictures of the bride, the groom, or any usable pictures of people I knew.  Um, so here's a few of the favors, cake, and other miscellaneous things.


Apples as favors, along with Jeremy's Nanny's famous apple pie recipe


Close-up of the cake Melody made



Flowers Gretchen and the bridesmaids (Melody, specifically here) had in their hair


Gretchen's bridal portraits







No comments: