Thursday, November 10, 2011

Self Update -- Photo Trips

When I run into people, they always ask how am I doing or what's new or something like that.  I usually say "fine" or "nothing much."  So don't expect any Earth-shattering news here, but this is what's up with the Selfs these days.

~Taking photos.  That never really changes until the weather prevents us from our weekend photo trips.  I've gotten a bit bored with actually taking photos recently, but I enjoy being out in nature and hanging with my best friend.  Here's a few of our recent trips.

Eno River State Park:



Umstead (confession: I wasn't actually on this photo trip):



NC Art Museum: 


Jason has bought two new lenses recently, which often leads to taking practice shots around the house.  These usually consist of random still-life in the living room (hat, vase, keys, etc.) or pictures of me on the couch under a blanket, grading papers.  The other day, though, he captured something awesome/embarrassing, all in one shot.


So beautiful, but I'm still ashamed at how dusty our house had to be for this photo.  

No comments: