Friday, February 15, 2013

Crappy Pictures

Ok, if you have never heard of http://crappypictures.com/, you don't know what you've been missing.  They're written by a mother of two in Los Angeles, and they're hilarious!  If you're a mother, you'll nod your head knowingly about her anecdotes and laugh your head right off.  If you're not a mother, you'll still laugh your head off.

Anyway, just a plug for her because she's awesome.

Talking to Mom yesterday (who also reads Crappy Pictures), she asked me if I had seen yesterday's post about Valentine's Day.  I hadn't, but it had a link to 2012's post that turned out to be oddly similar to mine.  So if you enjoyed yesterday's trip down memory lane, here's a double dose from Crappy Mom (what she calls herself on the blog):

Crappy Pictures Valentine's Day 2012


1 comment:

Amanda English said...

Did you read yesterdays? I'm an old man... how old are you? HAHAHAHA...... I sent that one to Joe and he goes D@mn it! lol