Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Puddintang

Alternate titles for today: Puddintane, Puddantang, or Puddintame.  I never thought to ask her to spell it.

About a month after I told my family we were having a baby, I got a phone call from Kara.  When I answered it, instead of Kara on the phone, it was Addison.

Addison: "You're going to have a baby at your house!"

Me:  "That's right!"

Kara: (in the background) "What's she going to have, Addison?"

Addison: "You're going to have a little boy!"

Kara (in the background) "And what's his name going to be?"

Addison: "PUDDINTANG!"




Months later, Addison changed her mind and said I was going to have a little girl.  This surprised Kara (I guess Addison had been pretty adamant about me having a boy except for this one time).

Kara: "Well, what's the little girl's name going to be?"

Addison: "PUDDINTANG!"



Good to know it's a unisex name. :)

No comments: