Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spoiled

Jill came into town last week for a workshop in Durham and stayed with us.  During that time, she spoiled me rotten!

First of all, she came bearing gifts.  Yes, technically they were for the baby, but really, look at them and tell me they're not for me...



I have to admit, I squealed a bit when I saw the elemental blocks.  And I may be squealing a bit as I write this... :)


Then, Jill requested that we eat at Relish.  Jason and I had eaten there only once before on Valentine's Day and were eager to try it again.

The next day, she took me to a nail salon and treated me to a manicure and pedicure.  Ahhhhhh............

Oh, did I mention she picked up cupcakes?  Jill and Kara are throwing me a baby shower this summer and Jill wanted to try out a cupcake place while in town.  Jill, Jason, and I sat down and had our own little cake tasting after dinner on Tuesday.  Yum!




Yep, I'm spoiled rotten.

No comments: