Friday, May 17, 2013

There's No Hope

On our shopping trip, Kara said to me, "Don't make your kid a nerd!"  Sorry Kara, but with our genes, I don't know how much hope Lilhimself has.  Our friends and families certainly aren't helping.

Aunts Jill and Jodi got him periodic table blocks and this onesie so he can look just like his dad:





Jason's coworker had the same thought and bought him this onesie:




Nope, there's no hope for my little geek-in-training.  And you know what?  I'm totally ok with that.  His parents are some of the coolest geeks ever!

2 comments:

Amanda English said...

Too cute!

Jenelle Leanne said...

Love it.

When we dubbed our first "Leiana Arwen" I had a few people ask, "What if she's not 'into' all that fantasy stuff?"

Which left me wondering if they had ever MET Derek or me.... LOL

Our kiddos just have no chance... they're genetically destined to love princesses, dragons, and Tolkien! And, like you, we have no problem with that at all.