Thursday, May 2, 2013

Deck Living

I mentioned recently that we had just purchased a new set of deck furniture (see story here).  Well, last Saturday, we finally got a chance to use it!

Jason had been working out in the yard cutting down trees and mowing, while I was cleaning up inside.  I decided it would be perfect to eat lunch outside and enjoy the day.

New Furniture:



Lunch:




Since it was a nice, warm day, I decided to go with a cold lunch -- toasted bread, apples, assorted cheeses (havarti with dill, gouda, smoked cheddar), salami, olive oil/balsamic vinegar dip, brown mustard, and dried cranberries.  Before anyone says anything, the salami was just for Jason (it's on my no-no list, *sigh*).  Odd assortment, but it was actually pretty yummy!

1 comment:

Amanda English said...

Where was my invitation? lol Looks great! =)