Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June, aka The Month That's Going to Kill Me

June 1-2 -- Nebo weekend visiting family and having a baby shower.
June 3 -- 8am doctor's appointment, get a sub on the last official review day before exams
June 4-7 -- Exam week

June 8 -- My cousin Jason's baby shower in Wake Forest
June 9 -- Science department end-of-year bash/baby shower in Fuquay-Varina
June 10 -- Graduation
June 11-13 -- Teacher workdays to close up the year, including a teacher luncheon, meeting with my long-term sub for next semester, and finalizing all my sub plans/copies
June 12 -- Mom's birthday
June 14 -- First day of "summer" for me.  Mine and Jason's 5th anniversary.  Anniversary trip to Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach.

June 15-16 -- Anniversary trip
June 16 -- Father's Day
June 17-21 -- Teaching 4th grade Super Summer Adventure (VBS) at Providence
June 17 -- Doctor's appointment
June 19 -- Meeting with "health coach" (something for my insurance)

June 22 -- Baby shower at my house (which means house must be cleaned and nursery must be ready)
June 25 -- Making food for a friend who just had a baby
June 29-30  -- Jamesville weekend visiting family and having a baby shower

In my "free" time: Get car inspected, get tires rotated, visit more daycares, paint a sign for my aunt's kitchen, frame/paint artwork for the nursery

July 1 -- Collapse

1 comment:

Jenelle Leanne said...

Wowzers, that's a full month!

Thanks for the reminder about SSA - I'm helping with Game Time!