Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Robot Shower, Games and Gifts

To read about part one about my robot shower, click here.

Kara was in charge of games.  I didn't get a lot of pictures of them because I was playing most of the time.

List of Games:
Pictionary (with maternity and baby-related words... some quite graphic!)
Name Lilhimself (who could come up with the best/worst Self-related name... winner was "Keith Tooyo Self")
Guess the baby food flavors (I won that one, getting 7/8 correct... guess I'm ready for the baby food stage when Lilhimself is!)
Estimate the belly bump (each person used ribbon to estimate how large my bump is)
Baby gift bingo (guests wrote down guesses for gifts and put a sticker on them when I opened that type of gift)


Jodi guessing the bump... she was WAY off.  I'm not THAT BIG, Jodi!

Amanda started by wrapping the ribbon around her own waist.  I questioned her methods (something like, "Seriously, you're going to compare my belly to yours?"). Then, she wrapped the ribbon around her spread-out arms instead.

Playing Bingo

The winner!


Gifts:
I got a ton of awesome gifts, and Jodi documented nearly every one of them.  Unfortunately, I make really weird faces when opening gifts.  Here's the not-so-weird ones...


Jill tying my hair up with an orange ribbon



Getting my hand "stuck" in a kid-friendly bowl





Jodi started getting a bit creative with pictures, including posing some of the gifts on me!



Our Loot:



We're so thankful for everyone who came (tomorrow's post) and for all the wonderful stuff they gave us!

1 comment:

Amanda English said...

BAH! and it was an EPIC fail on my end.

I'm glad that I could be a part of that day!

Can't wait to meet that baby! PS - I need to learn your rules for visiting after baby. (: