Friday, June 14, 2013

What A Man

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man



He's a mighty mighty good man



What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man



Yes he is!



I wanna take a minute or two, and give much respect due



To the man that's made a difference in my world...



I know that ain't nobody perfect, I give props to those who deserve it



And believe me y'all, he's worth it



So here's to the future cuz we got through the past



I finally found somebody that can make me laugh




Hahaha, you so crazy... I think I wanna have your baby.





Here's to five better-than-words-can-express (even words by Salt-N-Pepa) years of marriage to the most wonderful man I know!  Happy anniversary, dear!

And because I know it's stuck in your heads now:

1 comment:

Amanda English said...

Happy anni to you crazy kids! xoxo