Thursday, January 5, 2012

Holidays 2011 -- Christmas #1

Christmas #1 -- Our Christmas at Home

Jason and I were both off of work on the 22nd and 23rd, which was a godsend for me since I hadn't finished my shopping or even started my wrapping (wicky wicky).  After presents were wrapped and under the tree, Jason went stir-crazy wanting to open presents.  I kept saying, "Not until Christmas Eve."  He kept joking around saying "Christmas Steve?  When's Christmas Steve getting here?"

Not to be outdone, I secretly made a "Christmas Steve" and woke Jason up on Christmas Eve with Steve in his face, telling him that Christmas Steve was here, so we could open presents.


We did take pictures of us opening presents, but Jason's been too obsessed with his new Zelda video game to edit the photos yet.  They may make an appearance later, if I can tear him away from the Wii long enough to work on them.

No comments: