Monday, January 23, 2012

School Selection


Wake County students and parents get to choose (from a couple of selections) which school they want to attend next year.  This means that schools are now promoting themselves so people will choose their school.  LRHS is no different.  Here's our promotional video, which in my totally-biased opinion is fantastic.

As you're watching, there's a very brief scene of students looking through telescopes.  Those are my Earth Science kids!  Mr. Kelley (the Aerospace teacher who was kind enough to set up/explain the telescopes to us) let the marketing teacher (who made the promotional video) know what we were going to be doing, and he came and videoed us.

I hope you enjoy.  If you watch it.  Honestly, unless you're my mom (who seems to show interest in all things teaching) or Jenn (who went to LRHS), you probably won't care much.  But I thought I'd share either way.

Link to the video

3 comments:

Jill said...

I WANNA GO TO LEESVILLE!!!!!!! That video ROCKED!

Unknown said...

I know, right! Could you imagine if they had tried to do that at Jamesville (or the school formerly known as Jamesville)? Oh my...

Jenn & David said...

bhahaha...I honestly tried to watch the video but the link said that the site was down!! I will definitely try tomorrow. Go Pride!