Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Living Room Before and After

When Jason and I first saw what would later become our house, we talked about all the things we liked -- even the paint colors!  Yes, I know you don't necessarily need to like the paint colors in order to like a house, but this was a bonus.

After we moved in, there was one room color that I knew I wanted to change -- the living room.  It was a really pretty forest green.  The problem is, I like bright colors, and they didn't work well in a room that color.  Once we got the green chair, the wall color had to go.  After much debate and bringing home lots of paint chips, we came to an agreement on a color called Bleached Denim.

Believe it or not, JASON picked out this color!  I was going to get yet another tan in our already tan house.  I'm soooooo glad we chose this color!  It had really brightened up the place, though my flashless pictures may not convey that well.

Before:




After:





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I should mention that the big deal with Jason picking out a color is that man would have brown everything if he could...

Amanda English said...

LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

Looooove the new color! Totally brightens it up and perfect for the green chair!

Jenn & David said...

absolutely stunning! You guys did a great job.