Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photo Gallery

For years now, I've been amazed at Jason's photographic talent.  As we would daydream about a "real house," I'd tell him I wanted to develop some of his pictures and hang them in our house.  He'd cringe a bit, because he's never 100% satisfied with his photos (though everyone he knows just loves them!), but I'd insist.

Well folks, I finally got my gallery...




It's in the hallway at the top of our stairs.  Here's a picture to give you an idea...



Special thanks to Amanda who helped with the final selection of the photos.  Also, thanks to Bed Bath & Beyond for putting their "gallery in a box" on sale, which made everything look cohesive for not a lot of money.


1 comment:

Amanda English said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No come to my house and hang some up in the hummingbird room... Hmmmmmm I think i just thought of another gift idea. LOL