Wednesday, July 2, 2014

10 Months, the Less Successful Shots

Yesterday, I posted about Tyler turning 10 months.  For every good shot, I got several blurry shots where my kiddo wasn't doing exactly what I wanted him to do.  Never work with kids or animals -- got it.

Here's a few of the less successful shots:


one word: unimpressed

"Let's go see what's over here."



He loves when toys are on his head or our heads.  He smiles real big and laughs before grabbing it off of his/our head.  Awesome!  I'll put the "10" on his head, and he'll smile, and I'll capture a great (and clever, if I do say so myself) shot.  After all, he always smiles when we do it.  ALWAYS.

















not so "always"









I did feature this picture yesterday, but since this is what so many of my shots look like these days, I thought I'd feature it again.  He gets excited when we're taking his picture, and sometimes decides he wants a close-up!




Love that silly little guy, even if he doesn't always stay still for Mama's photo shoots!

No comments: