Thursday, July 10, 2014

One Afternoon

People have asked me before about the limited time a day that I get to see Tyler.  Trust me, this kid can do quite a bit in a short amount of time, so I always feel like we have full afternoons.  What do we do?

We play "smack box."  He loves the wooden chest at the base of our stairs.  He loves to smack on it and have us smack back the same beat.  (He also likes to show off his door knocker look).




We crawl around downstairs, finding other things to smack.  He also loves the footstools in the study, because they're the perfect height for smacking.




We play cars and play in the curtains.

"Where's Tyler?"


"There he is!"

We walk around with our "piano."







We have awkward photo shoots with Mama.  I love all the colors of his toys.  He, however, was not feeling it.




That's a little better.  At least he looks less petrified.  Well, a little less...

We also do a lot more, but at a certain point, I put away the camera and enjoy the afternoon, just playing with my little fella.

No comments: