Friday, July 11, 2014

Water Day at Daycare





I cannot say enough good things about Tyler's daycare.  At first, I was bummed that he was going to go during the summer, but he absolutely loves it!  Besides, he's been sick so much this summer, I've gotten plenty of days home with him!

On Wednesday, his class had a water day.  They had a little sprinkler going, a water table, a few containers with water and toys, a collection of dinosaurs, and a blanket with shakers and rattles for the more hydrophobic kiddos.

I volunteered to come in, lend a hand, and snap photos.  I got some really cute ones of Tyler's classmates, but I can't share them publicly.  What I CAN share are photos of my cutie patootie!  I particularly love the one of him crawling through the land of dinosaurs.  Did I mention that his teacher brought in those dinos specially for Tyler once I told her how much he loves dinosaurs?  That's some quality childcare, folks!


No comments: