Wednesday, March 18, 2015

18 Days of Celebrating 18 Months

I'm a few days behind on the 18th post, but the weather has been so gorgeous the past few days that I've been enjoying playing with my 18-month-old and not so focused on blogging about him.  (That, and our quarter ends this Friday, so this teacher mama has had other priorities)

It's been fun documenting just a taste of what life is like around here with our spunky, "funny" (that's what daycare called him yesterday), brilliant little boy.  There's so much more, but even as I did the 18 days, some of the things I posted about changed.  New favorite songs.  Surprising us by singing those songs (rather than asking us to sing them).  New quirks that make him so special (and odd).

It's been hard keeping up with this one, figuratively and literally!


Thanks for reading, folks!

No comments: