Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Letter-Palooza

It all started with a coupon...


Could this be true?  Could my favorite store, and the supplier of my letters, really be having such a sale?  I'm no extreme couponer.  I don't buy eight packages of Rice-A-Roni and only pay 35 cents for them.  That said, I do try to use coupons when I see them for products that I normally would buy anyway -- like letters.

I may have gone a bit overboard today, but I saved $20, so that's pretty awesome in my book!  Here's a picture of my loot:


Bring on the orders!

2 comments:

Amanda English said...

It's funny you say all that... Stephanie L. has a coupon book and I finally decided to do one... HA! One would have thought I already had one of those things! Pink everything! Labels, Dividers, OH MY! I'm like MONICA!

Unknown said...

All I have to say is I've heard it's a slippery slope. Be careful not to fall into the abyss!